Savavet Fiprofort Spray is used on cats and dogs older than 8 weeks to kill adult fleas, ticks, and lice. Savavet Fipronil Spray also aids in the control of sarcoptic mange mites on dogs. Fleas and ticks are exo parasites present over the animal’s body and feed over the animal blood and reproduce over their body . These parasites cause various skin diseases in dogs, use of Savavet Fiprofort spray will effectively control fleas and ticks in your pet
COMPOSITION: Each ml contains:Fipronil – 0.25% w/v,Excipients -q.s.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:-For 100 ml and 250 ml,
• Hold the bottle in upright position. Ruffle the animal’s coat while applying spray mist to its body.
• Put a pair of disposable gloves.
• Spray on the body of animal from a distance of 10-20 cm against the direction of hair in a well-ventilated room (if you are treating a dog, you may prefer to treat it outside).
• Apply on entire body concentrating on the affected area. Coat the spray all over to make sure the spray gets right down to the skin.
• Allow the animal to air dry. Do not towel dry.
In order to wet the coat down to the skin it is recommended that the following application rates be used:
Short-haired animals (<1.5 cm)
– A minimum of 3 ml/kg body mass = 7.5 mg of active material kg/body mass.
Long-haired animals (>1.5 cm
– A minimum of 5 to 6 ml/kg body mass = 15 mg of active material kg/body mass.
RESIDUAL ACTION: Ticks: 1 month (3-5 week), Fleas: 2 months (1-3 months) this will depend on the parasite challenge in the animal’s environment.
- Avoid spraying into eyes while spraying on the face. Cover the head and eyes of your pet to prevent getting into their eyes especially in case of nervous animals.
- Do not allow your pet to lick the Fiprofort spray.
- Do not use shampoo on your pets for at least 2-3 days before and after Fiprofort treatment.
- Avoid smoking, drinking and eating when you using the spray
- Always wear disposable gloves when using the spray.
- Wash your hands after use.
- Spray in a well-ventilated area.
- Keep your pets away from heat until they get dry
- Do not spray directly on the damaged skin area.
SAFETY:Fiprofort spray is not absorbed by the skin and stays on for longer duration to provide effective protection from ticks and fleas. Fiprofort spray is safe to use dogs and cats around 8 – 9 weeks of age or older, pregnant and lactating female dogs. Kittens and pups may be treated from 2 days of age.
TOXICITY: Please contact your veterinarian immediately in case of ingestion or spray in the eyes for treatment measures.
Wash with plenty of fresh-water immediately in case of contact with an open wound, rash or eyes.
Only for use by or under the control of a veterinarian.
STORAGE: Store below 30oC in dark place. Protect from heat.
Keep out of the reach of children.